Convert Hand-Printed Information To Text
How do you convert scanned/captured documents with hand-printed fields to data and migrate them to your Document Management System? PSI:Capture provides several Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) engine options, to provide your organization with the ability to perform text conversions, or focus on specific areas of the page, with Zone ICR.
ICR can be used for forms processing, or for free form hand-printing extraction.
Below is a full ICR feature set for PSI:Capture Enterprise and PSI:Capture for MFPs
FORMS PROCESSING INTELLIGENT CHARACTER RECOGNITION (ICR) FEATURES:
- Extract hand-printed text from scanned forms and map the information to index fields
- Utilize ICR zone-based image processing to remove form lines and improve accuracy
- Assign field character sets to allow for interpretation of mis-identified printed terms
- Utilize Advanced Data Extraction (ADE) to extract printed information
OTHER INTELLIGENT CHARACTER RECOGNITION (ICR) FEATURES:
- Zone ICR Separation - ability to split files based on key terms
- Create Zone ICR processing templates based on document types to gather data from capture images
- Automatically create SharePoint Document Libraries from captured text
- Specify zone types and filters
- On demand ICR provides the ability to interactively extract hand printed portions of a document